However, if the lowest setting offered by the Brightness level just isn’t dim enough for you, there’s a simple way to make your screen even darker. The following steps show you how.
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap General.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Zoom.
- Tap Zoom Region.
- Select Full Screen Zoom and return to the main Zoom menu.
- Tap Zoom Filter.
- Select Low Light and return to the main Zoom menu.
- Now, turn on Zoom by toggling the switch at the top of the Zoom menu.
- Double-tap the screen with three fingers to zoom out to fullscreen.
Your device’s display brightness should now be extra dim. Note that you can disable the low light filter at any time: Simply triple-tap the screen with three fingers, tap Choose Filter from the overlay panel and then select None.
This article, “How to Make Your iPhone Display Dimmer Than Standard Brightness Controls Allow” first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article in our forums
Powered by WPeMatico