The gift card will be delivered via email within 24 hours and will be valid only on purchases made in the United States App and iTunes Stores. Like all iTunes gift card sales, this is a great opportunity to stock up on iTunes credit at a reduced price, which you can put towards third-party app subscriptions like Netflix and Hulu, iTunes movie rentals, iBooks purchases, your Apple Music subscription, and more.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
iTunes Movies sales are one place you can spend newly acquired iTunes credit, and Apple recently kicked off a new under $10 “Modern Horror” sale in preparation for Halloween next week. You can check out a few of the films in this sale below, and the rest can be discovered on the iTunes Movies home page on iOS, macOS, and tvOS:
- The Descent – $7.99, down from $9.99
- Green Room – $7.99, down from $14.99
- Let the Right One In – $7.99, down from $12.99
- A Quiet Place – $9.99, down from $19.99
- IT (2017) – $9.99, down from $14.99
- Get Out – $9.99, down from $14.99
- Insidious – $9.99, down from $12.99
- The Conjuring – $9.99, down from $14.99
- The Conjuring 2 – $9.99, down from $14.99
- Drag Me To Hell – $9.99, down from $14.99
- Slither – $9.99, down from $14.99
- Lights Out – $9.99, down from $14.99
Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup for even more information on the latest sales, today including a Geek Squad certified refurbished pair of AirPods for $122.99 at Best Buy, as well as a sale on the 2018 9.7-inch iPad at Target.
Discuss this article in our forums
Powered by WPeMatico