We’ve listed all of the bundles and prices below, as well as a few other notable movie discounts happening this week on iTunes.
- Cloverfield 2-Movie Bundle (4K) – $19.98, down from $24.99
- Jack Ryan 4-Movie Bundle (HD) – $19.96, down from $29.99
- Mission: Impossible 5-Movie Bundle (HD) – $24.99, down from $49.99
- Cloverfield (4K) – $9.99, down from $14.99
- 10 Cloverfield Lane (4K) – $9.99, down from $14.99
- Get Out (4K) – $9.99, down from $14.99
- Baby Driver (4K) – $9.99, down from $19.99
There are also a few returning deals happening today for products like the Apple Watch and iPad mini. Target has once again discounted the Apple Watch Series 1 by $70 in both 38mm ($179.99) and 42mm ($209.99). Similar to the last sale from a few weeks ago, the only devices marked down are the aluminum watches with Sport bands in Silver/White and Space Gray/Black. All models are available to ship for free, and you can get free shipping to your local Target as well, depending on stock.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
At Best Buy, the retailer has the iPad mini 4 (Wi-Fi only, 128GB) at $299.99, down from $399.99, in Gold, Space Gray, and Silver. The new offer matches the tablet’s discounted price last seen in sales leading up to and following the holidays at Best Buy and Target. For those who purchase an iPad mini 4, Best Buy has also discounted Speck’s StyleFolio Case for the tablet to $18.99, down from $34.99.
For more information on sales happening this week, be sure to head over to our full Deals Roundup.
Discuss this article in our forums
Powered by WPeMatico